Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

White walls & spoke rims

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  OrangeSport 
#1 ·
Hello, just put a deposit down on street and I am looking into the mods side of it all.

so far got long stem mirrors, a drag bar, a slip on, a bronze exhaust wrap for exhaust system, and toffee coloured grips.

But I am intrigued into white wall tyres with spoke rims. anyone have a suggestion of where to find these in Australia? As I can suggest it to the dealership.

#2 ·
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario, Canada. Share a bit of info about yourself.

If you're thinking "spoke wheels and white walls" this 750 was modded locally, by a mechanic at the HD dealership. Looks great!

#4 ·
That one looks wicked! would probably go for a thicker front wheel though myself.
This is the exhaust I am looking at, which will have bronze wrapping, Harley Davidson Street 500 Custom Exhaust - Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals

Then the grips are these Posh Toffee Barrel Grips - Ellaspede
I think I am heading away from the pure blacked out look and more into having parts of chrome, and brown making an appearance. Probably not a good explanation but you know when you can;t find the right words to articulate the vision in your head!

A little bit about myself, (i should probably update my info haha), I am 22 years and I hail from the sunshine coast in Australia, I have dreamed about a Harley since I was giving a harley scale model when I was about 5. And now that I have finally completed my degree in teaching and am about to start the school year. I am gonna make it happen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.