Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750 - View Single Post - I guess I will be first.
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 06-30-2016, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Al Jr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well a quick update. I straighten the gear shift lever, fixed the mirror, removed the fairing (looks better IMHO), fixed the turn signal stalk. The exhaust is creating slightly more back pressure and therefore heat, minor but noticeable. I was planning to replace with a slip on anyhow. Ordered a new control assembly housing ($12-score!). I still have not found all my cool points that I spilled all over the place nor have I been able to mend my broken ego. But I won't give up. I have great health insurance (I think I will need that more than I need bike insurance - no worries I have that too)

I have not been able to figure out how to adjust the "Won't go into neutral while on" problem. The service guy said that is normal for this engine and to rock it back and forth but I told him it did not do that before I became Capt MailboxKiller. He said just bring it to the shop as it is under warranty. Thoughts? BTW thanx for sharing guys, I appreciate it.

Search Tags for this Page

Harley-Davidson Street Forum
hd street forum
hd street 750 forum
hd street 500 forum

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome