Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Front and Rear brake upgrade kits now available!

15K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Markus93 
#1 ·
Hello I have been working with One off customs and designs to fix our "brake" problem.

We have come up with a solution! a 4 piston set up for the front and rear of the bike!

We have a few pricing options and the brackets will be powdered coated in either gloss black or Harley denim black. If you wish to have a custom color please send me a PM and we can work it out for additional costs.

Front caliper bracket including hardware: $90 USD shipped IN USA
$130 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including used caliper: $160 USD Shipped in USA
$200 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including REBUILT caliper: $260 USD Shipped in USA
$300 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including BRAND NEW OCD branded caliper: $320 Shipped USA
$380 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket: $80 USD shipped in USA
$120 USD world wide

Rear caliper bracket with USED caliper: $140 Shipped in USA
$180 Shipped WORLD wide

Rear caliper bracket with Rebuilt caliper: $240 Shipped in USA
$300 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket with NEW OCD branded caliper: $300 Shipped in USA
$360 Shipped world wide

FRONT and REAR upgrade kit with NEW OCD branded caliper: $570 Shipped in USA
$630 Shipped world wide

^^^(This is the least expensive option and the calipers come in matte black finish only) ^^^

NOTE YOU WILL NEED A LONGER REAR BRAKE LINE FOR THE REAR CALIPER KIT AND ADDED BONUS ALL OUR KITS INCLUDE BRAND NEW BRAKE PADS! even the bracket only kits

By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that One Off Custom Designs, LLC and it's partners hold no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.

See less See more
#2 ·
UPDATE***

we now offer the rear brake line for the kit. It's included with the caliper USED and NEW kit. It will also be available for purchase separately for just the bracket kit.

It will be stainless braided line in black only. no other colors offered.

#12 ·
on a beard difficulty scale it's a 3 out of a 10.

couple of bolts, and a brake bleed.

That's really it. Not to complicated and anyone with a basic tool set can get it done fairly quickly.

#13 ·
Hello I have been working with One off customs and designs to fix our "brake" problem.

We have come up with a solution! a 4 piston set up for the front and rear of the bike!

We have a few pricing options and the brackets will be powdered coated in either gloss black or Harley denim black. If you wish to have a custom color please send me a PM and we can work it out for additional costs.

Front caliper bracket including hardware: $90 USD shipped IN USA
$130 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including used caliper: $160 USD Shipped in USA
$200 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including REBUILT caliper: $260 USD Shipped in USA
$300 USD Shipped world wide

Front caliper bracket including BRAND NEW OCD branded caliper: $320 Shipped USA
$380 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket: $80 USD shipped in USA
$120 USD world wide

Rear caliper bracket with USED caliper: $140 Shipped in USA
$180 Shipped WORLD wide

Rear caliper bracket with Rebuilt caliper: $240 Shipped in USA
$300 Shipped world wide

Rear caliper bracket with NEW OCD branded caliper: $300 Shipped in USA
$360 Shipped world wide

FRONT and REAR upgrade kit with NEW OCD branded caliper: $570 Shipped in USA
$630 Shipped world wide

^^^(This is the least expensive option and the calipers come in matte black finish only) ^^^

NOTE YOU WILL NEED A LONGER REAR BRAKE LINE FOR THE REAR CALIPER KIT AND ADDED BONUS ALL OUR KITS INCLUDE BRAND NEW BRAKE PADS! even the bracket only kits

By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that One Off Custom Designs, LLC and it's partners hold no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
I know it's been a long while, but do you still make these, or anything comparable?

Thank you!

#14 ·
@Markus93 - It turns out that @Ascoatings hasn't been logging in here for a couple of years, so he isn't likely to respond. I think I've identified the customizing shop he did this through and am trying to confirm that as well as asking if they are still able to provide the brake and turbo kits.

From 2016 on the brakes on the Streets really weren't bad, so you may consider getting 2016 parts from H-D while they are still available and putting them on your bike, assuming it's a 2015.

#15 ·
@Markus93 - It turns out that @Ascoatings hasn't been logging in here for a couple of years, so he isn't likely to respond. I think I've identified the customizing shop he did this through and am trying to confirm that as well as asking if they are still able to provide the brake and turbo kits.

From 2016 on the brakes on the Streets really weren't bad, so you may consider getting 2016 parts from H-D while they are still available and putting them on your bike, assuming it's a 2015.
Awesome! Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Are the 2016 brakes a simple bolt-on? I may be incorrect, but I thought they increased the rotor size for 2016 and up? I imagine that might affect the fitment of the brake calipers?

Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.