Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Bangalore Riders Check-In

19K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  ersanjeev84 
#1 ·
Starting a regional thread. So that we can share our experiences.

booking, dealer(Tusker Harley), deliveries etc...

This thread is solely for the purpose of sharing experiences which will help other users from Bangalore.
I do not intend to promote any group-ism using this thread.

#2 ·
Hi ,
Santosh kumar here from Bangalore ,RT nagar to be precise...

Booked my ride on 1st march at tusker HD ,I think mine was ? 13th booking numb...
Expected delivery may ,eagerly looking forward for it ...

Let this thread be regional thread for Bangaloreans :)

Mail:santman1985@gmail.com
Mob : 09845785715 (add me in what's app)

#18 ·
Hello folks, booked the 750 matte black last week...3-4 months waiting time...

Hoping for some interesting accessories to turn up in the meantime..
The screamin eagle nightstick looks interesting, but does anybody know if it eats up torque for a louder sound?

Fahd

This post has been deleted
#34 ·
Hi Bangalore Chapter

Hi Guys! I recently joined the forum and today found you guys. I am also a Bangalorean and therefore decided to say hello. I see that some of you have already got your bikes. Well, I am awaiting mine. Tusker Harley guys have given me a tentative date of 1st week of October for delivery of my bike.
So here I am and hope to meet you guys sometime soon. cheers!

#35 ·
Hi Guys! I recently joined the forum and today found you guys. I am also a Bangalorean and therefore decided to say hello. I see that some of you have already got your bikes. Well, I am awaiting mine. Tusker Harley guys have given me a tentative date of 1st week of October for delivery of my bike.
So here I am and hope to meet you guys sometime soon. cheers!
Welcome!

How much of a deposit did they require that you put down?

#39 ·
Hi folks ! I recently joined the forum ....Hope he will come to me on this wednesday or thursday ... I'm so excited...planning to take my first ride to kerala on this week end .

Plz add me in whatsup group
My number is: 9986476478 im from jakkasandra ,koramangala 1st block

See you sooooon !!!!!

#40 ·
My Dec 2014 750 Arrived!

Hello Folks,

I stay in JP Nagar 1st Phase. I got my Matte Black 750 a week ago.
Have just done 120Kms on it, out of which 80 kms on 1 NICE road ride from Kanakapura toll to NH4 road toll and back.

Initial acceleration is awesome.
But riding at 80 Kmph on 6th gear, it doesn't accelerate well further from that point. I haven't tried to squeeze the throttle yet. But I felt so.

Any observation of that nature from you folks?

Otherwise, I have no complaints as yet.

Cheers
Pramod

9880592163 -- Add me to the watsapp group pls.

#41 ·
Hello Folks,

I stay in JP Nagar 1st Phase. I got my Matte Black 750 a week ago.
Have just done 120Kms on it, out of which 80 kms on 1 NICE road ride from Kanakapura toll to NH4 road toll and back.

Initial acceleration is awesome.
But riding at 80 Kmph on 6th gear, it doesn't accelerate well further from that point. I haven't tried to squeeze the throttle yet. But I felt so.

Any observation of that nature from you folks?

Otherwise, I have no complaints as yet.

Cheers
Pramod

9880592163 -- Add me to the watsapp group pls.
Hi Pramod! Congrats on getting your bike. Sixth gear is for cruising and therefore, will naturally be not ideal for accelerating. However, my observation is that the bike does not falter at all in the sixth gear and pulls extremely well from 60 kmph onwards. In any case it's best to drop a gear if you need sudden acceleration. Moreover, when you are cruising at 100 kmph or more, the inertia will help you and the bike will pull better than it does at lower speeds in the sixth gear as well.

#42 ·
Hi All,

Raghav here from Bangalore, booked XG 750 couple of months ago delivery is pending in Feb, with Ducati scrambler n Vulcan S launching soon very confused if I should wait or go with HD. I am not a seasoned rider matter of fact this will be my first bike. With that being said I am not new to the bikes n have moderate riding skills. Pls shed some advise. Also can you add me to the what's app group.

Thanks,

#43 ·
Hi Raghav, welcome aboard! Before you decide on which bike you should buy, please define the purpose for which you want to buy the bike. I am sure you will find the answer yourself. All that I will say is that a Harley Davidson is an iconic bike (irrespective of the model) and to my mind no other bike makes a statement like this one.
Hope this helped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.