Delivery date - Page 2 - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 59 Old 02-12-2015, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I spoke to Gasoline Alley in Brisbane today and they told me they received 4 bikes (3 vivid & 1 denim) this week which have been sent out to their owners. They're expecting the demo/display bike next week for the Street party but not anymore bikes until March. A bit of a bummer but at least I'm 3rd in line now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 59 Old 02-19-2015, 03:49 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My dealer (Blacktown HD) has given me a delivery date of 24/2/15. I may not be taking it home that day as I will be getting the V&H slip on, screamin eagle chisel air cleaner & black daymaker installed before delivery. Its been a LONG wait since the deposit went down in November 2013 but its finally going to happen.
post #13 of 59 Old 02-19-2015, 04:57 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution-x View Post
My dealer (Blacktown HD) has given me a delivery date of 24/2/15. I may not be taking it home that day as I will be getting the V&H slip on, screamin eagle chisel air cleaner & black daymaker installed before delivery. Its been a LONG wait since the deposit went down in November 2013 but its finally going to happen.
Hey mate what is the day maker worth? Wanting to remove the front cover thing, and I am hoping the stock headlight looks ok uncovered.

post #14 of 59 Old 02-19-2015, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
So lucky, congratulations , I put my deposit in April 2013 and I'm still do not have a date of delivery (Fraser Motorcycles Parramatta Rd).
and the Salesman say 'I'm trying to get your bike before the end of the month". like HD was a Restaurant. "Let me take your order and see if i can put it before the rest of orders, "

Like HD headquarters do not have a forecast plan in production. like they do not know when the bikes are coming ... unbelievable!

I hope the test drive tomorrow blows my mind! so I can feel better for the wait

anyway, I just want to whinge a little bit
but seriously congratulations!
post #15 of 59 Old 02-21-2015, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hi, so yesterday at the official launch of the street 500 I asked my dealers at North Coast Vtwins Coffs Harbour when I would actually be receiving my bike, his reply was see that bike under the cover we are about to reveal, that's yours. The covers came off and my dealer started telling the crowd by microphone all about it, at the end he said "any questions" so I put my hand up and said, "can I have it" the crowd laughed and he replied, " yeh, that's yours Mick". They are putting a different muffler and air filter on it this week, one with a bit more sound, I pick it up this Saturday coming or the following Monday, can't wait.
post #16 of 59 Old 02-22-2015, 01:51 AM
SWC

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution-x View Post
Hi, I have ordered almost the exact same additions to my 500 and from Blacktown HD. At the street party on Saturday I was told they are getting a shipment on the 26th, so plus a few days for instillation should be by the weekend following. I have seen some great mods on this forum, cannot wait to get started!
Scott.
post #17 of 59 Old 02-22-2015, 06:13 PM

Garage
After the launch and the test drive, I'm completely in love !!!!!
worth the wait!
but for now CHECK this tone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD-6...ature=youtu.be
post #18 of 59 Old 02-23-2015, 06:20 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando View Post
After the launch and the test drive, I'm completely in love !!!!!
worth the wait!
but for now CHECK this tone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD-6...ature=youtu.be
Nice. Funny how all the display bikes I saw running had these pipes. I have gone for the Vance & Hines. Little louder and deeper sound. Picking up my bike this week!
post #19 of 59 Old 02-24-2015, 02:13 AM

Garage
Finally, I have my delivery date !!! Sat 28, 1pm !
post #20 of 59 Old 02-24-2015, 05:16 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando View Post
Finally, I have my delivery date !!! Sat 28, 1pm !
Great news. Mine is available to pick up now, but still waiting on parts, so I'll leave it until it's finished.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page