• 1 Post By Rock270

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-16-2015, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Harley survey folks called today

just got off the phone with the survey folks for Harley.
they wanted to know how I liked my bike and how was the dealer pertaining to my purchase.

I told them I love the bike and our dealer was top notch.

I did also discuss with them the problem some are having with the fuel pump sock either coming loose or leaks air from the pickup tube.

I also told them to my knowledge that is the main thing I've read on the street forum that is a known problem and hopefully Harley will address it soon as possible.

maybe some day, our survey results will get to some one that can address the problem and find a permanent fix, but with most big corporations that takes time.
Static07 likes this.

Last edited by Rock270; 06-16-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: mistyped Harley in the title, my bad!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-16-2015, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Thumbs up Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock270 View Post
just got off the phone with the survey folks for Harley.
they wanted to know how I liked my bike and how was the dealer pertaining to my purchase.

I told them I love the bike and our dealer was top notch.

I did also discuss with them the problem some are having with the fuel pump sock either coming loose or leaks air from the pickup tube.

I also told them to my knowledge that is the main thing I've read on the street forum that is a known problem and hopefully Harley will address it soon as possible.

maybe some day, our survey results will get to some one that can address the problem and find a permanent fix, but with most big corporations that takes time.
NOW THATS THE WAY TO DO IT.
Nice

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page