Harley-Davidson Street 750 on Italian Tour - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

4Likes
  • 2 Post By Yusef
  • 1 Post By fkystreet
  • 1 Post By Peterwarf

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 05-01-2014, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Harley-Davidson Street 750 on Italian Tour

Harley-Davidson fans in Italy have reason to rejoice because the Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be going on a long Italian tour and it will be available for test rides in the country's major cities.

Today and tomorrow, the H-D caravan will be in the Brescia and Bergamo area, at local dealers. The tour will be in Milan (3-4 May), Turin (May 10 to 11), Genoa (17-18 May), Bologna (24-25 May) and Milano Marittima (31 May -1 June).

The purpose of the Street 750 tour was to give all Italians a chance at seeing the Street 750, so the tour will go to central and southern areas in June: Florence (7-8 June), Perugia (14-15 June), Rome (21-22 June), Naples (13-14 September), Bari (20 -21 September) and Catania/Palermo (27-28 September).

In order to do a test ride all you have to do is show up at a H-D caravan headquarters with your valid ID and motorcycle license and choose book your test. Helmet, jacket and gloves are mandatory.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-01-2014, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Do we even have any italian owners on here?

post #3 of 9 Old 05-01-2014, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Antelope Valley Harley told me yesterday not to expect sales bikes until August. Sigh. At least they have a Riders Edge bike I can look at, hopefully tomorrow time permitting.

I live in a parallel universe but have a vacation home in reality.

post #4 of 9 Old 05-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
Harley-Davidson fans in Italy have reason to rejoice because the Harley-Davidson Street 750 will be going on a long Italian tour and it will be available for test rides in the country's major cities.

Today and tomorrow, the H-D caravan will be in the Brescia and Bergamo area, at local dealers. The tour will be in Milan (3-4 May), Turin (May 10 to 11), Genoa (17-18 May), Bologna (24-25 May) and Milano Marittima (31 May -1 June).

The purpose of the Street 750 tour was to give all Italians a chance at seeing the Street 750, so the tour will go to central and southern areas in June: Florence (7-8 June), Perugia (14-15 June), Rome (21-22 June), Naples (13-14 September), Bari (20 -21 September) and Catania/Palermo (27-28 September).

In order to do a test ride all you have to do is show up at a H-D caravan headquarters with your valid ID and motorcycle license and choose book your test. Helmet, jacket and gloves are mandatory.
Nice too bad it's so far away althoyugh I can use a vacation. I would go to all the gatherings. that way i can get more than a few rides and more acquainted with the 750. too bad though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhoonigan View Post
Do we even have any italian owners on here?
Just wait till the tour is done I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Tortoise View Post
Antelope Valley Harley told me yesterday not to expect sales bikes until August. Sigh. At least they have a Riders Edge bike I can look at, hopefully tomorrow time permitting.
Yes that is probably the only way right now so it seems.

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
post #5 of 9 Old 05-03-2014, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Yea I don't think we have any Italian members but I thought I would post this up anyway. If anything it just shows how Harley is really trying to take their brand global and reach out to new markets where they haven't been as prominent in the past.

If they are doing a tour in Italy, I have to expect that they will also do tours in other countries.
HarleyVest and Sherri like this.
post #6 of 9 Old 05-05-2014, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
HD trying to go worldwide here.
HarleyVest likes this.
post #7 of 9 Old 05-05-2014, 01:08 PM

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
I think it's only smart that they at least start doing tours in markets where they sell most of their bikes in.

post #8 of 9 Old 05-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusef View Post
Yea I don't think we have any Italian members but I thought I would post this up anyway. If anything it just shows how Harley is really trying to take their brand global and reach out to new markets where they haven't been as prominent in the past.

If they are doing a tour in Italy, I have to expect that they will also do tours in other countries.
Let's hope Harley doesn't hold it out on us definitely looking forward to seeing some tours coming to north america.

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
post #9 of 9 Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi guys! Hd was on tour last weekend in thessaloniki greece, and this weekend they are arriving here in athens greece. The news is that i dont know if they have the street models here.they are having all the new hd-range of 2014! I heard that they will launch the street 750 in september as a 2015 model! Im gonna visit the hd tour here in athens on sunday so hopefully i will post pictures from the happenings! I wish they have the street 750.
Sherri likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page