The results are in, and now we know for sure that women who ride motorcycles are happier than women who do not. SO buy your wife a motorcycle if you think she needs a pick me up.
Harley-Davidson commissioned a study to check the feelings of self-worth and fulfillment among women who ride motorcycles. The study sampled 1,1014 female riders and 1,016 female non-riders.
Here are the stand-out findings:
- 74% of female riders say that their lives improved after they started to ride.
- Women who ride communicate better with their significant other 60% of riders vs. 38% non-riders.
- Riding women have better physical intimacy with their partner 51% vs. 35%.
- They always feel happy (37 percent of rider respondents vs. 16 percent of non-riders);
- They always feel sexy (27 percent of rider respondents vs. 7 percent of non-riders); and
- They always feel confident (35 percent of rider respondents vs. 18 percent of non-riders).
What a huge step forward for social science.
Full article --> Women motorcyclists happier than those who don't ride: study | Dealernews