Opinions of different brands and new models/ Milwaukee-Eight engine? - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By 27713

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 10-03-2016, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Opinions of different brands and new models/ Milwaukee-Eight engine?

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a study on motorcycle brand preferences and new models and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and Id be happy to share the results with the community.

Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.

Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HOG16

The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-03-2016, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
If you are giving feedback to HD you should mention that new riders would appreciate a riding course to bridge the gap between the 500lbs starter bikes (such as the Street series) and the large touring bikes with the new Milwaukee Eight. Even if I had 10,000 miles on a starter bike I don't know how I would get enough riding time on a 800lbs or larger bike.
SWDan likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page