Upgraded... seat/rack for sale - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2017, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Upgraded... seat/rack for sale

Hi all,

I've been a happy Street owner 750 for almost two years. When Harley first introduced the Street, they kind of said it was essentially a "gateway drug" into the brand.

Well, it worked. Today I traded in my Street 750 for a 2018 Fat Bob. It's phenomenal; it's like the ultimate expression of what I was trying to gradually turn the Street into, but with an 1,868 cc engine.

But before I traded it in, I took off some of the more valuable accessories I had upgraded it with. Specifically, I have the Mustang Touring Seat and the Harley detachable luggage rack, sissy bar, and backrest pad. Additionally, the luggage rack has been upgraded with the Harley Detachables locking latch mechanism so the rack can be securely locked onto the bike.

I have no need for these parts anymore, but I figured some of my fellow Street riders would appreciate 'em, so they're offered for sale.

The seat retails at $350. Mine has only about 3,000 miles on it and is in generally excellent condition*.
The luggage rack//sissy bar/backrest pad/lock retails for $405 and is in excellent condition. The whole set is in gloss black, not chrome.

I'd like to sell them together as a package, especially because (as noted in other threads) the sissy bar mounting nuts mush a bit into the back of the passenger section of the Mustang seat (it's a tight fit), which left some indentations on the back of the seat (hence the above "*"). But they look fantastic together, and my wife sang the praises of the passenger seat and sissy bar combination, so -- ideally it'd all be sold as a package.

Asking $450 for everything, + shipping. Please respond by PM if interested.

Here are a couple of pictures that show the seat & rack/sissy bar/etc as installed on my Street 750:

Last edited by Gaijin; 11-17-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2017, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
seat: "12.5" wide driver seat sets the rider back and slightly up"

from the link:
"Our touring seats for the 500 and 750 Street are more than replacement seats—they are upgrades to your riding experience so you can take your Harley® from the street to the highway and beyond. The 12.5" wide driver seat sets the rider back and slightly up to better position your legs for comfortable cruising. The 9" wide passenger seat ensures that your companion will also be comfortable and happy for the long haul. Will not fit XG750R Flat Tracker."

I need seat for shorter peeps
Old 11-25-2017, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Updated: the seat has been sold.

The luggage rack/sissy bar/backrest/lock package is still available. Asking $225+shipping.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Final update: all items sold.