4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 06:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Cool Something Summerish...!!!!

Summers are at their peak and sun is shining bright. Temperatures are soaring everywhere; in this extreme weather I couldn't resist bringing up the question-"Which Sunglasses all you guys wear to protect your eyes?"

We have had discussions about Helmets, Armour etc. but none for eye wear and this is the right time I think. Your views are welcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
I've got these pups, although I don't wear them while riding I've got a tint on the visor...

post #3 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin On View Post
I've got these pups, although I don't wear them while riding I've got a tint on the visor...

how good do you find them to be for blocking out the UV rays?

post #4 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I like Carrera, I have a Carrera Pilot and it's Polarised.
post #5 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 03:11 PM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneet View Post
I like Carrera, I have a Carrera Pilot and it's Polarised.
yea those are nice too, I prefer the boxier look of the Naska's, fits my face better but they do make great product...
post #6 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Those aren't bad but my eyes are use to oakleys

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
post #7 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 09:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Garage
I ditched sunglasses while riding by purchasing a helmet with a shaded inner visor/shield. Jamming sunglasses into a helmet sucks... never again for me. Shaded outer helmet shields are nice, until night time. The dual shield helmets with a clear outer and a shaded inner are the answer to that age old problem. Most helmet manufacturers have them available now. Did I mention jamming sunglasses into a helmet sucks?

I wear sunglasses all the time other than when riding. No particular brand, but nothing expensive. My last sunglass purchase was a package of Dewalt shaded safety glasses. I leave a pair in each vehicle, including my bikes.
post #8 of 19 Old 06-11-2014, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
I ditched sunglasses while riding by purchasing a helmet with a shaded inner visor/shield. Jamming sunglasses into a helmet sucks... never again for me. Shaded outer helmet shields are nice, until night time. The dual shield helmets with a clear outer and a shaded inner are the answer to that age old problem. Most helmet manufacturers have them available now. Did I mention jamming sunglasses into a helmet sucks?

I wear sunglasses all the time other than when riding. No particular brand, but nothing expensive. My last sunglass purchase was a package of Dewalt shaded safety glasses. I leave a pair in each vehicle, including my bikes.
+1. I have a thousand pairs from back in the day. They just sit in a box in the closet.

CD
Kwitcher Bitchin
------------------------------------------
09 HD XR1200
07 HD Road King
07 Buell Ulysses
01 Suzuki GZ250
88 Suzuki GSXR 750
84 Kawasaki ZX900
82 Suzuki GS1000SZ
82 HD XLS Roadster
79 RD400 Daytona (x2)
post #9 of 19 Old 06-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Quote:

Yes I know that pain exactly. Might have to look in to a full face with an integrated sun visor.

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
post #10 of 19 Old 06-14-2014, 09:50 AM

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Quote:

that's really the best way to go about it, kill two birds with one stone. plus as you said, these days it's so easy to get it in a lot of helmets so why not!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page