Post pictures of your other bikes - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

 10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 Old 11-22-2013, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
HarleyVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 589
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post pictures of your other bikes

Just to help with kiiling time before the official reveal of the HD Street later, I thought it would be nice to see what bikes we all have and owned in the past.

Post them up!

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
HarleyVest is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 46 Old 11-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 633
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
you start first
fkystreet is offline  
post #3 of 46 Old 11-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Garage
First bike I owned was a Kawasaki 175 dual purpose, don't remember the year so no picture. Also had a 1979 Honda XR185, again no pics.

Here are the others I've owned over the years.

In order, and other than the Rebel these are not pic of my actual bike.

1977 Kawasaki KH400 triple
1978 Suzuki GS750e
1979 Honda CBX
1980 Honda CB900c
1980 Kawasaki GPz550
2009 Honda Rebel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KH400.JPG (53.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg suz750_78_1a.jpg (165.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg CBX-oarf-xl.jpg (83.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 49958-honda-1980-cb900-c.jpg (54.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Kawasaki-GPz550.jpg (73.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-08-25 15.20.27.jpg (267.4 KB, 8 views)
HarleyVest likes this.
firehawk is offline  
 
post #4 of 46 Old 11-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage


Steampunk themed Vespa P200e, airbrushed by yours truly.
Rear-ended by a Jeep Grand Cherokee Sept. 2008
HarleyVest likes this.
Punkelf is offline  
post #5 of 46 Old 11-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,038
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkelf View Post


Steampunk themed Vespa P200e, airbrushed by yours truly.
Rear-ended by a Jeep Grand Cherokee Sept. 2008
Any pictures from when it got rear-ended? Curious how it looked after although it's kind of obvious. Sorry to hear that happened.



harleyhoonigan is offline  
post #6 of 46 Old 11-25-2013, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
HarleyVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 589
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
First bike I owned was a Kawasaki 175 dual purpose, don't remember the year so no picture. Also had a 1979 Honda XR185, again no pics.

Here are the others I've owned over the years.

In order, and other than the Rebel these are not pic of my actual bike.

1977 Kawasaki KH400 triple
1978 Suzuki GS750e
1979 Honda CBX
1980 Honda CB900c
1980 Kawasaki GPz550
2009 Honda Rebel
beautiful line up of collections you have there.

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
HarleyVest is offline  
post #7 of 46 Old 11-25-2013, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
HarleyVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 589
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkelf View Post


Steampunk themed Vespa P200e, airbrushed by yours truly.
Rear-ended by a Jeep Grand Cherokee Sept. 2008
Have you done any other air brushing since this p200e?

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
HarleyVest is offline  
post #8 of 46 Old 11-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyVest View Post
beautiful line up of collections you have there.
I wish I still had the CBX simply as a collectors bike. It was a hand full size wise, but boy did it sound sweet! I put a set of Bill Werges (sp) chambers on the KH400 and it would fly. All in all the GPz was my favorite, notice how I started small, went big and returned to small.

Here is one I test rode when they first came out and would kill to own now. There have been several pristine one's on ebay recently. You had better have had a firm grip on it when the turbo spooled up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Honda CX650 Turbo 3.jpg (47.6 KB, 6 views)
HarleyVest likes this.
firehawk is offline  
post #9 of 46 Old 11-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyVest View Post
Have you done any other air brushing since this p200e?
Not on bikes...
HarleyVest likes this.

Last edited by Punkelf; 11-25-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Link to image
Punkelf is offline  
post #10 of 46 Old 11-26-2013, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
HarleyVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 589
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
I wish I still had the CBX simply as a collectors bike. It was a hand full size wise, but boy did it sound sweet! I put a set of Bill Werges (sp) chambers on the KH400 and it would fly. All in all the GPz was my favorite, notice how I started small, went big and returned to small.

Here is one I test rode when they first came out and would kill to own now. There have been several pristine one's on ebay recently. You had better have had a firm grip on it when the turbo spooled up...
Interesting bike I have to look further in to this. I have never ridden a turbo bike before. Have you? It must be intense when the turbo kicks in

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
HarleyVest is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome