'Why' HD Street 750
1. Looks: are almost similar like a smaller version of night rod (Personally I dont like the cruiser look much)
2. Engine: feels very refined & performance is excellent in all gears
3. Suspension: is very good & feels very confident when braking
4. Ground clearance: is very good as compared to other HD models for Indian roads. Negotiating Bends and Curves feels good & confident
5. Liquid cooling: since Mumbai is Hot almost 10-11 Months. Found few complaints from Iron & other HD owners of heating in their bikes
6. Non-chrome: since there will always be chances of rust in Humid & saline wheather conditions of Mumbai. Also it will gather less attraction from inevitable attraction.
7. Mid-mount controls: makes easier to ride in bumper-to-bumper traffic
8. Price: Found to be the best in this price range as compared to Aquila(Since this is the only option available in India currently in a similar price range)
9. Build quality: Found to be better when saw the street physicaly as compared to the images. Still needs improvement like exposed wiring, Mirrors, Welded joints, tires, etc. but looking at all the above features & price these things can be ignored
10. Service: No experience yet
11. Ride quality: No experience yet. I was able to do a test ride only for a small distance
12. HD Addons: No experience yet
13. HOG: No experience yet
The above points which I have mentioned are my personal experiences & may differ from person to person.
Request all of you to add your own experiences to make this thread better for a person who is in a go/no-go situation for HD street 750 & also for people who are owning it to learn about others experiences.