Don't you hate it when this happens moment - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-18-2015, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Don't you hate it when this happens moment

Today I finally decided to put on those new Orange Color spark plug wires I got from a well known seller of motorcycle accessories. After wrestling with the the removal of the rear spark wire from the plastic clips just barely above the cylinder head (seemed like an hour went by), I soon discovered that the Longer of the two Orange spark wires was not long enough. Like about 3 1/4 inches short. Just the wire length itself without including the plugs on each end. The stock wire for the rear cylinder measured 13 1/4 inches while the bright shinny orange one measured just 10 inches in length.

I just hate it when this happens.

Anyone else have this sort of moment? Feel free to share your story. Misery loves company...not really but its good for a laugh or two.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page