Indian railways bike transportation - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 05-17-2015, 03:48 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Indian railways bike transportation

Hello Guys,

even before starting this topic, i know there will be a lot of ppl who will disagree of transporting bike through Indian Railways.

i am keen of exploring different parts of India by my street 750, but what i am not so keen on is riding the bike all the way for multiple reasons including safety.

so the options remain is to transport the bike to nearest destination & then ride & explore from there.

I hear a lot of mishandling in different forms of transportation including Road, railways etc.

but i think key lies in preparation, which is decent packaging. has anybody packaged their bike well & transported through railways without any damage?

would love to hear u guys on this.

Rgds Amit Shah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-01-2017, 02:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Go through with some online blogs where you can get best tips for packing your bike.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page