post #1 of 10 Old 06-20-2015, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation Selling my custom xg750!!!

To all,

I am looking to sell my 2015 Harley Davidson Street XG750. Only 300 miles! The bike is loaded with extras: Mustang Fastback seat and tank bib, fender elimator kit, LED taillight and rear turn signals, custom license plate bracket, dark custom air cleaner cover, burst collection driver & passenger foot pegs, Screamin Eagle exhaust (modified for optimum sound), screamin Eagle heat shields, skull guardian bell equipped, and more. No scratches on the bike and only reason for selling is to put money towards student loans. I live in the central IL area and am willing to travel for the sell. I am looking to get around $8000 or best offer! We can talk price and details if interested. Here is the most recent gallery: Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750 - Matthew Tyler's Album: The modified Harley Street XG750

If at all interested, send me a message for more pictures and details
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (243.7 KB, 112 views)

KEEP CALM AND HARLEY ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-20-2015, 02:46 AM

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
When you take the baffles out of the exhaust don't you have to compensate for less back pressure?

"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."
post #3 of 10 Old 06-21-2015, 05:34 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Garage
You don't 'Have to compensate', mate
he may lose a little down low, hoping to gain a bit top end and noise, I assume

Edit: Assumption

post #4 of 10 Old 06-21-2015, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Tyler View Post
To all,

I am looking to sell my 2015 Harley Davidson Street XG750. Only 300 miles! The bike is loaded with extras: Mustang Fastback seat and tank bib, fender elimator kit, LED taillight and rear turn signals, custom license plate bracket, dark custom air cleaner cover, burst collection driver & passenger foot pegs, Screamin Eagle exhaust (modified for optimum sound), screamin Eagle heat shields, skull guardian bell equipped, and more. No scratches on the bike and only reason for selling is to put money towards student loans. I live in the central IL area and am willing to travel for the sell. I am looking to get around $8000 or best offer! We can talk price and details if interested. Here is the most recent gallery: Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750 - Matthew Tyler's Album: The modified Harley Street XG750

If at all interested, send me a message for more pictures and details
wow, you have put a lot in that bike.

really hate to see you having to sell it.
hopefully there is some other way to get the money needed for the student loans so you wont have to.

try buying a lottery ticket and i'll wish for you to win
post #5 of 10 Old 06-21-2015, 09:29 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Somebody is going to make-out like a bandit! I sure wish this was a few months ago.
post #6 of 10 Old 06-22-2015, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Well folks, I got the Harley sold! I kept the Mustang Fastback seat and have no need for it now. If interested on purchasing for your own XG500/750 please message me... It really makes a BIGGG difference when riding. It is super comfortable and actually sits the rider back so no movement when hitting any bumps, potholes, or etc. Passenger seating is also much better than stock. THIS SEAT IS A MUST HAVE if you are still rocking stock. Literally brand new! MSRP is $320 plus S&H. Looking to receive $225
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mustang_76420.jpg (26.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Mustang-Seat-for-Harley-Str.jpg (55.8 KB, 34 views)

KEEP CALM AND HARLEY ON
post #7 of 10 Old 06-22-2015, 05:25 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Well folks, I got the Harley sold! I kept the Mustang Fastback seat and have no need for it now. If interested on purchasing for your own XG500/750 please message me... It really makes a BIGGG difference when riding. It is super comfortable and actually sits the rider back so no movement when hitting any bumps, potholes, or etc. Passenger seating is also much better than stock. THIS SEAT IS A MUST HAVE if you are still rocking stock. Literally brand new! MSRP is $320 plus S&H. Looking to receive $225
Is that actually a passenger seat or is it more for looks like a cafe style seat? I'm looking for something more comfortable for the wife and I.
post #8 of 10 Old 06-22-2015, 06:14 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
@Staic07,

" I'm looking for something more comfortable for the wife and I."

I just received a "SADDELMAN TWO-UP" seat from REVZILLA. Although I haven't tried it out yet (bike in the shop for guess what) you might want to check it out, at least jest for looks. It's quite substantial and appears to be configured in a good way for a passenger's comfort. It is , at least in part, a 'gel seat' . It was $224.00 w/no tax or shipping. No, I'm not selling them (LOL).

JMB

Enjoy The Ride!
post #9 of 10 Old 06-22-2015, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Quote:
I ride solo all the time so this seat would be great for me, but I cant spare that kind of money right now. "IF" you still have it around july 4th, then I will be interested, but simply cant do it now....it'll sell pretty quick i'm sure.
post #10 of 10 Old 06-22-2015, 08:38 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static07 View Post
Is that actually a passenger seat or is it more for looks like a cafe style seat? I'm looking for something more comfortable for the wife and I.
Here you go :Mustang Touring Seat For Harley Street 2015 - RevZilla

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page