LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Luguage Rack and Sissy bar

Is there any store where i can buy the HD luguage rack, sissy bar and bolts needed without bringing in the bike?

I like the original Harley parts buts its expensive where I am at. Preferably if i can order online in the USA

TIA

Philippine owners PM me and let's meet with other HD owners in Manila
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2017, 02:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
There are several stores that sell at a discount in the USA. I got my luggage rack/sissy bar/mounting hardware kit from www.boardtrackerharleyonline.com, for 20% off the retail price (and no sales tax, and only $5 shipping). Other stores I've successfully ordered from include Intermountain Harley and Surdyke; another one I've read great things about but haven't ordered from yet is Newcastle HD.

I don't think it's possible to get it for any bigger discount than 20% off, unless you stumble across an ebay auction that nobody's bidding on, or you go with the Chinese or Indian knockoffs.

Last edited by Gaijin; 04-04-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
There are several stores that sell at a discount in the USA. I got my luggage rack/sissy bar/mounting hardware kit from www.boardtrackeronline.com, for 20% off the retail price (and no sales tax, and only $5 shipping). Other stores I've successfully ordered from include Intermountain Harley and Surdyke; another one I've read great things about but haven't ordered from yet is Newcastle HD.

I don't think it's possible to get it for any bigger discount than 20% off, unless you stumble across an ebay auction that nobody's bidding on, or you go with the Chinese or Indian knockoffs.
the first link does not work. http://www.boardtrackerharleyonline.com/street is this the right website ?
thanks

Philippine owners PM me and let's meet with other HD owners in Manila

Last edited by Kojie; 04-04-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Yes, you found the right link. Sorry for the error. I have edited my post to reflect the proper link.