LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-23-2017, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Corbin seat

The last thing I did before I traded her in for a sportster was put this Corbin seat on.it was 100% more comfortable than the HD solo seat.the one thing I will say I'd Corbin needs more distributors in Aus.only Vpw in Victoria.it took 16 or 17 weeks from payment to arrive.they are all custom made but this is ridiculous. Being the only supplier(vpw) also makes you complacent, as was evident to me with some in the company's attitude and non response to follow up questions, after sale of course.before sale everything's different.so I was happy with the seat but not the service.anyway here's some pics for interested peepz.

Sent from my VFD 300 using Tapatalk
stcmspt likes this.

Oi oi oi

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page