Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

Mumbai aftermarket for seats and lights

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ersanjeev84 
#1 ·
Hi all

just got my streetfunk 750 2 weeks back... want to modify my seat and want to add fog lights and change headlight led if in aftermarket budget ... need help whr to look out in Mumbai n get it done ... need pro buddies to touch my bike ... dnt wana hand it to local mechanics...

any help appreciated
thanks in adv.

#2 ·
Congratulations on your new street! In Mumbai you do not have much options where you can get custom/aftermarkets for HD. The best way to add aftermarkets is to shortlist the product & find the nearest retailer.

For performance & electrical aftermarket use genuine HD or other reputed brands like V&H, FireBrand, etc.

For Lights, HD Daymaker is better. Be careful with the Fake one's, they are largely available, look absolutely same & you may loose warranty of your bike electricals.

For Seat, It really depends on what exactly you personally need. You can also look for aftermarket seats or get it customized yourself.

Additionally you can also visit this link Forscher Customs for any custom requirements. They are based in Mumbai & do customization as per your needs & budget.

#4 ·
For Fog Lamps, even i searched like anything, on Net all quoted 20K+INR, which is far more than my budget,
Finally i went locally to JC road in Bangalore & found a dealer, done 27x2 Watt LED fog lamps under 3K INR,

Tested on recent trip to Ooty 80% in night, performance is excellent.

I would suggest go to local dealer ( who done some Harley work earlier) & get quote, online you will get too much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.