Firebrand exhaust for Street 750 now in India - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 53 Old 09-04-2014, 09:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Firebrand exhaust for Street 750 now in India

Ok Guys, for all those who are interested, FIREBRAND 'Loose Cannon' slip on exhaust is now available in India with ULTIMATE AUTO IMPEX

21-A, Jaywant Ind. Estate, Opp.

Sobo Central,Tardeo,

Mumbai 400 034. (INDIA)

Tel.: (91-22) 23521448

Contact- Tushar

Home page
All those interested can check the above dealer out. For the record, I do not work with this company or am not pushing a product. Just providing information on the products availability.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 Old 09-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
This is a replacement muffler and not an exhaust system of course and is also available in the US. While I didn't check all distributors West End Motorsports is selling it for $225 (normal retail $250).

FireBrand Designs 14-1002 Loose Cannon 4" Slip On for '15 Street 500/750-Westendmotorsports.com- Free Shipping!

Always remember that for every mile of highway there are two miles of ditches.
post #3 of 53 Old 09-05-2014, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFree View Post
This is a replacement muffler and not an exhaust system of course and is also available in the US. While I didn't check all distributors West End Motorsports is selling it for $225 (normal retail $250).

FireBrand Designs 14-1002 Loose Cannon 4" Slip On for '15 Street 500/750-Westendmotorsports.com- Free Shipping!
You are right, it is a slip on muffler. I stand corrected on my description. It sounds better than any other that I am aware of and the information I have put out there is for anyone who may be interested. Well, I am ordering one for sure! Will give feed back once I get it and it is installed.
StoneFree and Solo750owner like this.

post #4 of 53 Old 09-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYEDEE View Post
You are right, it is a slip on muffler. I stand corrected on my description. It sounds better than any other that I am aware of and the information I have put out there is for anyone who may be interested. Well, I am ordering one for sure! Will give feed back once I get it and it is installed.

It does state that it will provide the true sound of the engine that is lost because of the stock muffler. In riding the Street 750 I could "hear" the engine has a great sound that is muffled to the point that it's basically buried. I'm not a loud pipes guy but I do like to hear a really good sounding engine a little bit.

Rock270 likes this.

Always remember that for every mile of highway there are two miles of ditches.
post #5 of 53 Old 09-05-2014, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFree View Post
It does state that it will provide the true sound of the engine that is lost because of the stock muffler. In riding the Street 750 I could "hear" the engine has a great sound that is muffled to the point that it's basically buried. I'm not a loud pipes guy but I do like to hear a really good sounding engine a little bit.
That's another thing about me.
I do like loud exhaust systems but they also have to sound good. But i'd take something that sounds really good over something that just sounds loud.
Solo750owner likes this.
post #6 of 53 Old 09-06-2014, 01:02 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGuy View Post
That's another thing about me.
I do like loud exhaust systems but they also have to sound good. But i'd take something that sounds really good over something that just sounds loud.
Yes, it definitely sounds better than anything else around, at least on the videos.LOL!
Well, I am willing to experiment and will let all know whether it is actually what it is stated to be. Just be patient guys.
post #7 of 53 Old 09-06-2014, 01:43 PM

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
It's just too bad few video's out their of exhaust systems are actually good. Too many people film way too close or right in the path of the exhaust fumes which don't help with capturing sound properly.

post #8 of 53 Old 09-07-2014, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhoonigan View Post
It's just too bad few video's out their of exhaust systems are actually good. Too many people film way too close or right in the path of the exhaust fumes which don't help with capturing sound properly.
Quite true. People in their attempt to get the sound right, actually end up screwing it, quite unintentionally, I am sure. No fears there, I will try to do a better job once I have both the bike and the can. I was checking the reports on the V&H and the Firebrand slip on exhaust, I hear all around that Firebrand is any day superior(nice and not just loud) sounding than any other option presently available.
I have a long wait as yet, I am sure some other member from the US will be able to confirm much earlier than I could, if he or she installs the Firebrand Loose Cannon.
post #9 of 53 Old 09-09-2014, 08:51 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Yup, it's an innocent mistake that most make.
It's usually those with a photography/videography background or those that just looked into it that know this.
post #10 of 53 Old 10-06-2014, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi,

Did any bought it and Installed and if yes do it sound better the screamin eagle ??

Thanks,
Ripu Daman

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page