Ride till God says not today - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-26-2015, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Ride till God says not today

Hey brothers of the wild free crazy fun world of riding and hey harley owners who love their harley more then Harley Davidson the company.. I been riding ever since I moved back to my home state and my first angel on wheels is my HD street 750 and I love everything that everybody loves about it getting crazy about customize on it to make it better and sweeter when swinging a leg over her so am here to learn what people got to say about everything cause am still learning and hungry for the knowledge so thank you to all who are in it to give help and knowledge to all like me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-27-2015, 12:50 AM

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw#Mor+Hal View Post
Hey brothers of the wild free crazy fun world of riding and hey harley owners who love their harley more then Harley Davidson the company.. I been riding ever since I moved back to my home state and my first angel on wheels is my HD street 750 and I love everything that everybody loves about it getting crazy about customize on it to make it better and sweeter when swinging a leg over her so am here to learn what people got to say about everything cause am still learning and hungry for the knowledge so thank you to all who are in it to give help and knowledge to all like me
Welcome bro! FIRST THING FIRST... WATCH THIS VIDEO, THEN RE WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER (while putting it to practice in between every time you ride)

It's great for even 20+ years experienced riders...and beginners

http://youtu.be/w3s7Lk-z3pM

I have been studying it like a bible, info like this is what separates the boys from the men.

"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."
post #3 of 3 Old 08-27-2015, 12:56 AM

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
After watching that video start watching the "Weekly Rides With Reuben" videos on YouTube.

Here is a good one: Surviving The Streets. http://youtu.be/-_UpLbPvWzM

It's all out there man go get it!

"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page