User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-19-2017, 01:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hello!!

Hello all! Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am the proud owner of a Street Rod. I bought it a week ago and have already put over 500 miles on it. I am the first in my town (21k) to own one. I ride it everyday back and forth to work (40 miles total) and when ever I get a chance on the weekends. I absolutely love this bike. I was a big Buell fan back in the day. I learned to ride on a Buell Blast, but sold it on my first Vette and now getting back into riding again. I have been waiting for decades for Harley to produce a bike like this! It handles beautifully and has lots of power. After my first 1000k mile maintenance, I plan on a stage 1 upgrade. Also, I have my led light kit coming in tomorrow, so can't wait to install that. Some of you may not like that idea, but it is more for safety at night than anything. Anything to increase visibility. I am not sure about what slip on I want. Leaning towards TBR. I love the sound, but I want something with removable baffles. Some other upgrades I want to do are, day brake headlight, rear sets for a more aggressive sitting position, exhaust wraped headers, and license relocation kit.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page