Harley 750 not yet but soon to be owner - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

2Likes
  • 2 Post By wke002

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-18-2018, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Harley 750 not yet but soon to be owner

WOW.... Great Stuffs here.... newbie, after more than half a century old, this will be my first big bike. Well, not exactly, that all depends if Master here could help. Don't want to talk too much on the intro, will find the TECH forum to discuss...

Why personally I want a Harley, a dream to own a Harley, now that am more than half a century old, I want to boast, don;t care if others say otherwise. I want to let people know that am arriving.... Harley is iconic, sure there are other brand bikes at the price range which have more horsepower, more of everything, but its simply not a Harley
SgtTDC and PugslyCat01 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-01-2018, 02:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Announcing "D" official wke002 (junior member) is the new owner of Harley Street 750 !!! YA.... HUUUUU..... my first above 250cc bike after half a century old !!! n have not wrote a single bike for the last 30 years !

Thanks to Dan and others whom help in explain the battery, spend USD150 for a new Harley batt and got meself a Motobatt Waterboy battery charger.

Lots and Lots of valuable info here... this forum will be my night book(web)reading at least for another 1 year, given so much valuable 750/500 info here. Sadly after work, rush home only to find its been raining for the last 2 days. can't wait for this weekend.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page