4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 08-24-2014, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
new harley from ny

Sup folks I'm tim I'm 23 from binghamton ny.. I today just purchased a street 750 and got rid of my 06 zx10r... I am a mustang guy but my mom is a female hog president and talked me into a street.. first things first.. exhaust and go fast goodies? I plan on making this thing the king lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 08-25-2014, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Welcome to the forum!

post #3 of 17 Old 08-25-2014, 02:44 PM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
welcome to the show, ZX10 to a 750 standard, you turn 50 early Just playin

I'm a mustang guy too, got an 86 GT cobra in the garage with under 30,000 km on the clock

post #4 of 17 Old 08-25-2014, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin On View Post
welcome to the show, ZX10 to a 750 standard, you turn 50 early Just playin

I'm a mustang guy too, got an 86 GT cobra in the garage with under 30,000 km on the clock
got a deal i couldnt pass up on it... free.. just had to get rid of my rocket.... i cant turn down a 7k bike for a 4k bike... i figure its probably smart as i ride like a child on the rocket.. as it dynod in the lower 190 range with the work i had done... hopefully someone will make a piston rod combo for the street so ican push the limit with some juice or a little boost..
and nice i used to have a 86 gt.. now i own a 04 mach 1
post #5 of 17 Old 08-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster mach View Post
Sup folks I'm tim I'm 23 from binghamton ny.. I today just purchased a street 750 and got rid of my 06 zx10r... I am a mustang guy but my mom is a female hog president and talked me into a street.. first things first.. exhaust and go fast goodies? I plan on making this thing the king lol

Welcome aboard and congratulations on listening to your mom. LOL

You're in the right place because we have lots of interest in addressing both performance and appearance of the new Street 500 and 750.

Livin On likes this.

Always remember that for every mile of highway there are two miles of ditches.
post #6 of 17 Old 08-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
got a deal i couldnt pass up on it... free.. just had to get rid of my rocket.... i cant turn down a 7k bike for a 4k bike... i figure its probably smart as i ride like a child on the rocket.. as it dynod in the lower 190 range with the work i had done... hopefully someone will make a piston rod combo for the street so ican push the limit with some juice or a little boost..
and nice i used to have a 86 gt.. now i own a 04 mach 1

"A little boost" you say? I'm just waiting for someone to be crazy enough to add an NO2 system to their Street. LOL

Always remember that for every mile of highway there are two miles of ditches.
post #7 of 17 Old 08-26-2014, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
That may be me if anyone knows any killer mods for it let me know of any performance mods.. if we can bore this puppy's out.. nitrous ran through my head... I pick it up Wednesday must get rid of my zx10r soon.. thanks for the welcome guys

already ordered a firebrand exhaust and I am putting a hid in it also.. plan on seeing what I can do suspension wise pretty soon.. I love the look of the bike.. but I want her to rip a little harder
post #8 of 17 Old 08-26-2014, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Quote:
That may be me if anyone knows any killer mods for it let me know of any performance mods.. if we can bore this puppy's out.. nitrous ran through my head... I pick it up Wednesday must get rid of my zx10r soon.. thanks for the welcome guys

already ordered a firebrand exhaust and I am putting a hid in it also.. plan on seeing what I can do suspension wise pretty soon.. I love the look of the bike.. but I want her to rip a little harder
Turbo and Nitrous

post #9 of 17 Old 08-26-2014, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
I'd say if you want to do anything to improve the bikes performance it has to begin with the suspension. Corners are free speed, IMO exploit the free speed with suspension mods before looking to raw mechanical power...
AYEDEE likes this.
post #10 of 17 Old 08-26-2014, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin On View Post
I'd say if you want to do anything to improve the bikes performance it has to begin with the suspension. Corners are free speed, IMO exploit the free speed with suspension mods before looking to raw mechanical power...
I wanna feel how it rides.. I can make it handle better quite easy.. but making it faster straight line is a task. I'm wondering how much nitrous the cylinders could take.. what compression is set it how the head will handle the pressure ect.. if I can slap a 33 shot on it.. and it rips.. great! If I can slap a turbo on it and make a 100 horse beast.. great.. if I can do a piston rod combo with nitrous and change the gears around alot I'll be even happier.. I want this to be a sleeper and I think it has the potential.. exhaust will be here Thursday bike will be here Wednesday at 330 lol

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page