FatBoy makes an appearance in my Terminator Medley! - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 12-15-2014, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FatBoy makes an appearance in my Terminator Medley!

I've always been a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger fan. I've literally seen every single movie he starred in since birth, starting with The Terminator movies, Predator, Commando, Total Recall, and ending with his awesome appearances in new movies such as The Expendables series. I was shocked to hear about the upcoming Terminator movie "Genisys" and thought I'd pay him a tribute by drumming to this amazing Terminator medley I mixed myself.

I am sure all you Harley fans will love hearing the FatBoy's roar in the video's introduction!
For all you Terminator fans out there here's my Terminator Medley drum cover tribute.
Spent a good amount of this week mixing this video together, and had so much fun being a Terminator drummer for that one video haha, I would appriciate all the feedback I can get from you guys!

thanks
Alaa

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-15-2014, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
I guess the questions are do you ride mototcycles and do you own or plan on purchasing a Harley?

Always remember that for every mile of highway there are two miles of ditches.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page