what happened to the "my garage feature"? - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

3Likes
  • 1 Post By DaddyDevilKing
  • 1 Post By Rock270
  • 1 Post By DaddyDevilKing

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-16-2015, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
what happened to the "my garage feature"?

I see there is no longer a link to "my garage".

there is now, only "all garages" and there isn't an edit feature to delete old pictures or add new ones.

I can still access "albums" and can still edit that, but the "all garage feature" does not show new pictures added to an album.

no big deal really, just curious to why the change?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-16-2015, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
The navigation of this forum SUCKS!!! "Harley News", "General Harley News", "Harley Street News", "General Harley Street News", etc etc to where I just stay on "active topics"
Rock270 likes this.

"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."
post #3 of 5 Old 08-16-2015, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Garage
When you go to the Garage tab it is the first option.

You have to remember this forum was set up before the Street was actually available. I'm not going to complain because I'm not capable of setting up a forum at all.

The text above is my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. I do.

post #4 of 5 Old 08-16-2015, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I wasn't complaining only asking what changed.
but it does seem like some one is making changes, maybe it the gremlins.
I agree with the previous post, I stay on active topics 99% of the time.

by the way, I am somewhat computer literate, started way back in the DOS 1.0 days, way before windows even existed.

I have built many computers from scratch, using parts. I am also a "true" extra class ham radio operator also, and did texting via radio, on computers way before instant messenger was ever thought of.
I have used all types of radios, computers, rtty, morse code, working with tnc's and tcip protocol with computer communications way before the internet ever was made public. I even did gps displays and monitoring of a motorcycle rides while at home while they or I were out riding back in the 80's and could track those rides on a map. I've downloaded weather information and maps and weather alerts via radio to computers even before they were sent to emergency weather radio stations. I have worked many communications during emergencys assisting civilians and government agencies, I have done satellite communications via radio and computers and had to understand the Doppler effects, or hf sun spot propagation, how solar flares affect all communications. have made contacts on all continents via radio in may modes, way before cell phones were available.

all of this being self taught!

I have designed websites when internet websites first began publicly, and do networking for homes and businesses as a hobby, not to mention HD /SD video surveillance systems with onsite and offsite video and audio monitoring. our home is fully automated from the a/c, security, to lights, it doesn't take a phd college degree or a brain surgeon to run a forum, simply an interest, most are cookie cutter templates now days that occasionally need a little tweaking.
DaddyDevilKing likes this.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-17-2015, 12:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Garage
Seems like most everything is cookie cutter templates these days. From products to music to..... today's generation ; )
Rock270 likes this.

"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page