what happened to the "my garage"? - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-26-2015, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
what happened to the "my garage"?

wondering why the "my garage" feature has disappeared?

....and why is it now that when you view your garage photos, you can no longer delete old pictures or add new ones.

the photos and albums still seem to work, but they are no longer added to the garage?

plus after paying for a subscription, seems like there are still just as many bandwidth sucking ads.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-26-2015, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Garage
I think you have OS issues. I uploaded to my garage last night, no issues and the ads I see (non subscriber) in no way slow my computer down and it's a 3+ year old laptop, so by tech standards it's way out of date. It keeps prompting me to update to Microsoft's new OS but I think it would kill my laptop.

The text above is my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. I do.
post #3 of 5 Old 08-26-2015, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
i'm not sure I explained this very well.

at the top of this page where you see the "Home" icon, then forums, then active topics,...etc...then when you roll your mouse over "garage" and the drop down menu falls down, does it show you the "My Garage" selection like it used to? it doesn't anymore on my end.

I was running win 7 64 bit until a few days ago, then upgraded to windows 10. this problem existed while I was still on windows 7 and still exist on windows 10, so I really don't think it has anything to do with either operating system.

actually when I subscribed as a premium member a week or so ago, is about the time I noticed the "my garage" selection from that garage drop down menu disappeared.

as far as ads, right now there is only one that is in motion. but at other times there are several and they are all in motion. nothing else will load until after all the ads load. it is quite frustrating to say the least.

I can go to CP and add albums and even upload pictures. but these do not show up on garage, I cannot add, edit or delete pictures from the garage anymore either, only my albums....something has changed and I don't know why?

occasionally, I like to upload new pictures and delete old ones....but this is no longer possible for me when it pertains to the garage pictures, only albums...and these are not the same.

also, we have a 6 yr old laptop, I upgraded it to windows 10 the other day, it does seem to actually work better. even on my 5 yr old pc too.
this pc was a top of the line when I bought it and when I now read specs on the newest pc's now, I still have a better machine as far as cpu, graphics, ram, plus our internet we have runs average at 65mbs with the 2 main computers hooked via Ethernet. the gigabit plus dual band router has awesome wifi for other devices. so bandwidth and speed is not the issue either.

post #4 of 5 Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Garage
I don't even know what options are under the user cp, I've never used it. Only Garage - My Garage - Edit - add or delete from my 3 garage spots, info and photos.

The text above is my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. I do.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-27-2015, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
yes, I understand...

the "my garage" link is no longer visible for me on this website.....

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page