The Official Custom Chopper Thread! - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

2Likes
  • 2 Post By harleyhoonigan

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-04-2014, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The Official Custom Chopper Thread!

Since we're all HD guys, it's just natural that we will like custom choppers! Post pictures of your favorite custom choppers in this thread.

sunny_sahdev and Parsh like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-04-2014, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Well, at least it isn't raked to the moon with a skinny 21 inch front wheel somewhere out there past the focal length of my eys and it doesn't have a sissy bar scraping the German winter overcast. It's not another Captain America clone like all the American "customizers" (copy-cats) build. . I'll give the Europeans credit for originality, but it still sacrifices too much function to achieve some notion of "style". Never a good choice in my view. It is basically unridable for more than very short distances and you cannot carry anything on it so what's the point? It's a two wheeled Mardi Gras float.

I live in a parallel universe but have a vacation home in reality.
post #3 of 4 Old 04-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
The Official Custom Chopper Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Tortoise View Post
Well, at least it isn't raked to the moon with a skinny 21 inch front wheel somewhere out there past the focal length of my eys and it doesn't have a sissy bar scraping the German winter overcast. It's not another Captain America clone like all the American "customizers" (copy-cats) build. . I'll give the Europeans credit for originality, but it still sacrifices too much function to achieve some notion of "style". Never a good choice in my view. It is basically unridable for more than very short distances and you cannot carry anything on it so what's the point? It's a two wheeled Mardi Gras float.

The point is; It is a dammmn cool two wheeled panty remover.

USMC '79-'85 Sgt.
1st Mar Div, 1st FSSG Det A in the Stumps
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
PGR Rider

2016 FLTRXS
2015 XG 750
2003 VRSCA

1982 GS1100GK

post #4 of 4 Old 04-04-2014, 11:40 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbally View Post
The point is; It is a dammmn cool two wheeled panty remover.
I guess I don't see it. Panty remover? No putt, no butt is the old saying and I don't see anyplace for the old lady to plant her pretty posterior on that pile. I think your bro with the cushy passenger seat is the one who is going to get some leg after the ride. Just sayin' .....

I live in a parallel universe but have a vacation home in reality.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page