Motorbiking pictures - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

 3Likes
  • 1 Post By bbally
  • 1 Post By bbally
  • 1 Post By bbally
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
bbally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Posts: 485
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Motorbiking pictures


















Sherri likes this.

USMC '79-'85 Sgt.
1st Mar Div, 1st FSSG Det A in the Stumps
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
PGR Rider



2016 FLTRXS
2015 XG 750
2003 VRSCA

1982 GS1100GK
bbally is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 228
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Great pictures. Looks like you had quite the road trip here. Was this all one trip or is this a collection from a couple different trips that you have gone on? Any plans on where you are going to head next on your Harley?
Testiphony is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
bbally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Posts: 485
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testiphony View Post
Great pictures. Looks like you had quite the road trip here. Was this all one trip or is this a collection from a couple different trips that you have gone on? Any plans on where you are going to head next on your Harley?
That was from a couple different rides.

Taking a group to Steamboat Springs, CO Next.....

The doing Lake City, CO

Then Cripple Creek, CO

Then the Yellowstone National Park Trip (Son's first long motorbike trip as a driver two up)

Then Vail, CO

Then somewhere in here I am suppose to take a group to Rock Mountain National Park and end up in Estes Park, CO but they have not firmed up when they will arrive from New Zealand.

Then it will be cool enough to go down to Moab, UT

Then we head to Las Vegas, NV

Then the summer is over so I put on new tires and get ready for Winter in Arizona for a month in December.

Not as much as last year, but enough to keep me off medication for my sanity!!!
Sherri likes this.

USMC '79-'85 Sgt.
1st Mar Div, 1st FSSG Det A in the Stumps
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
PGR Rider



2016 FLTRXS
2015 XG 750
2003 VRSCA

1982 GS1100GK
bbally is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Livin On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbally View Post
That was from a couple different rides.

Taking a group to Steamboat Springs, CO Next.....

The doing Lake City, CO

Then Cripple Creek, CO

Then the Yellowstone National Park Trip (Son's first long motorbike trip as a driver two up)

Then Vail, CO

Then somewhere in here I am suppose to take a group to Rock Mountain National Park and end up in Estes Park, CO but they have not firmed up when they will arrive from New Zealand.

Then it will be cool enough to go down to Moab, UT

Then we head to Las Vegas, NV

Then the summer is over so I put on new tires and get ready for Winter in Arizona for a month in December.

Not as much as last year, but enough to keep me off medication for my sanity!!!
Ah this is making more sense now, these are tour rides with you acting as guide? Proper bit of income!
Livin On is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,038
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin On View Post
Ah this is making more sense now, these are tour rides with you acting as guide? Proper bit of income!
I bet it's some nice dough, people looking to enjoy themselves like this are likely to spend some good money.



harleyhoonigan is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
bbally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Posts: 485
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin On View Post
Ah this is making more sense now, these are tour rides with you acting as guide? Proper bit of income!
I wish I was that smart. The pictures you are seeing is just my wife and I or Mancation runs.

The runs I am speaking of are friends and acquaintances that I have met either through BBQ competitions, Speed Bag competitions, motorbiking on rentals in other areas, most want to see the west or at least some of it. So I always tell them if they get out this way call, the wife and I love to ride places. After a few years some actually started calling. And so I find myself an unofficial guide at times taking people around.

The New Zealanders I ran into in Jacksonhole a couple years ago, they party hard, and the were on their way to Sturgis when I left them I told them if they ever came back to flash an email or call and I would get them off to a good start (Crazy nuts take like 60 days off for Holiday) in the Colorado area.

So when I say taking it is usually "some stray" as my wife puts it, in the area.
Sherri likes this.

USMC '79-'85 Sgt.
1st Mar Div, 1st FSSG Det A in the Stumps
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
PGR Rider



2016 FLTRXS
2015 XG 750
2003 VRSCA

1982 GS1100GK
bbally is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator
 
HarleyVest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 589
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Nice crowd gatherings you have there. Thanks for the pictures as always.

Whats the speed bag competition you are refering to?

Ride Your Ride and Stay Alive.
HarleyVest is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Live Pictures from the Indian Launch Livin On Street News 7 03-17-2015 11:55 PM
Loads of Good Pictures HockeyCoach Harley-Davidson Street Pictures 7 08-03-2014 11:12 PM
Various Riding pictures bbally Off-topic Discussion 4 05-03-2014 03:12 PM
Post pictures of your other bikes HarleyVest Harley-Davidson Street General Discussion 45 01-29-2014 03:00 PM
Harley Davidson Street 500 Photos / Pictures fkystreet Harley-Davidson Street Pictures 3 01-17-2014 04:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome