Shaw Speed & Custom makes Harley-Davidson Mission Impossible Bike - Harley Davidson Street Forum - Street 500 and 750
User Tag List

2Likes
  • 2 Post By Testiphony

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-07-2014, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Shaw Speed & Custom makes Harley-Davidson Mission Impossible Bike

The guys at Shaw Speed & Custom has created this Harley-Davidson Mission Impossible from a Softail Rocker C donor bike. The bike truly was a "mission impossible" task since all the work was done in just 8-weeks.

The custom bike used Roland Sands Design Black Ops wheels and multiple Performance Machine CNC parts and covers. SS&C installed a double belt pulley to get the rear wheel run in line with the primary without additional work needed. The front end was "stolen" off a Harley V-Rod Muscle, and the red paint on the USD forks complemented the other similar accents on the Mission Impossible.

The Mission Impossible bike got a rebuilt 110 cui engine. The oil tank and cooler was moved to the front of the bike as well. Graphics were done by Tom Fuller of Image Design Custom.

Sherri and Puneet like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-07-2014, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
I don't know why this particular Harley model was discontinued. Seems to be an interesting design to me, with skinny front and fat rear tyre!
post #3 of 3 Old 05-07-2014, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
This just reminds me that I want to see some super custom HD Street's!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page