LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-04-2015, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Question Shark Evoline 3 (Fusion)

I'm searching for information on the shark Evoline three fusion. I purchased one recently, got a good deal, and I'm starting to like it (slowly). I was almost ready to send it back and exchange it for the next size larger. I got it to replace my Shoei half helmet. I ordered the Shoei in an XL and it fits somewhat loose. According to reviews at the various stores and forums the Shark Evoline runs a tad large. I ordered the large, and thought I'd made a big mistake. It almost took an act of Congress to get the **** thing on. Once I got it on it wasn't too bad. The head area, while snug, was not overly tight. Most of the tightness was in the cheek area. I've been wearing it a little every day and it seems to be loosening up quite nicely, albeit still tight. My question now is about the modular chin bar. This one goes all the way up over the top of the helmet and locks into the back. That way you can wear it as a full helmet without the chin bar. My question is how to get the chin bar back up into the usable position. According to the instructions you reach with your left hand and push it up and then over. However it's very tight to get loose, and when I do it makes a lot of snapping noise like a just overrode a lock of some kind. I see no place with any kind of a locking mechanism that I can release. I'm trying to find someone familiar with this helmet that could give me some advice before I break the darn thing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page