User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-19-2016, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Rear Fender Eliminator

Do any of you have any problems with the New Rage Cycles rear fender eliminator? I really like the look, but my only concern is that it removes the splash guard and will expose the wires and the rear fender...also that the wires will need to be spiced and I'm not sure how this would effect the setup if I ever wanted to go back to stock. I'm on the fence with this so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, those of you with the rear fender kit, do you have the front snap on fork led turn signals?

Any pictures to show your setup would also be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-20-2016, 12:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Pock PHD has a mud guard you can purchase on eBay for fender eliminators, you can find by searching eBay or this forum. Has a host of other products for our bikes as well, look like good quality and I plan on purchasing some when I get mine paid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page