LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 02-13-2015, 04:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
An open letter to HD

To Someone in Harley Davidson!!!

I bought a Harley Davidson Street in the month of July. This product sucks as I had to keep it with service centre for more than 2 months for the same reason. (frequent breakdowns). Your dealers (service team) in cochin (India) are bunch of irresponsible bullshitters. They are not even picking up my call. I am wondering why the **** are you selling your bike through these f*****rs.

I had to abandon my vehicle on roadside two times in a duration of two months. The problem was, it simply didnt start. The vehicle was well within 150 KM range but the pick up was not arranged in even after 24 hours. I had to leave the vehicle on the road side owing to your poor pick up service. The same thing happened not once but twice. For almost 2 months, I had to keep my vehicle in service station itself due to this frequent problem. Apart from the above, I have issues with break pad, battery, f****ing service from the authorised service centre.

Now, I am not confident enough to ride on this bike due to this frequent breakdowns in between the journey. So I want to sell it back to you.

My Bike is with the cochin dealers for the past 1 months. I expect some responsibility from your Team.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 02-13-2015, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
You might want to reach out to HD directly. I've never heard that any Harley reps monitor this forum or leave replies.
post #3 of 16 Old 02-22-2015, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Though I could understand your frustration I would need to agree with the previous post. Your complaint should be addressed directly to the dealership where it was purchased. Also, when speaking to people regarding an important issue it benefits one greatly not to use profanity or references to such, but explain your situation of said motorcycle with a bit of intelligence to those directly involved.
AYEDEE likes this.

post #4 of 16 Old 03-20-2015, 06:10 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
So what happened finally; did harley resolve your problem and gave a replacement or what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhinz View Post
To Someone in Harley Davidson!!!

I bought a Harley Davidson Street in the month of July. This product sucks as I had to keep it with service centre for more than 2 months for the same reason. (frequent breakdowns). Your dealers (service team) in cochin (India) are bunch of irresponsible bullshitters. They are not even picking up my call. I am wondering why the **** are you selling your bike through these f*****rs.

I had to abandon my vehicle on roadside two times in a duration of two months. The problem was, it simply didnt start. The vehicle was well within 150 KM range but the pick up was not arranged in even after 24 hours. I had to leave the vehicle on the road side owing to your poor pick up service. The same thing happened not once but twice. For almost 2 months, I had to keep my vehicle in service station itself due to this frequent problem. Apart from the above, I have issues with break pad, battery, f****ing service from the authorised service centre.

Now, I am not confident enough to ride on this bike due to this frequent breakdowns in between the journey. So I want to sell it back to you.

My Bike is with the cochin dealers for the past 1 months. I expect some responsibility from your Team.
post #5 of 16 Old 03-27-2015, 05:52 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirash Rupela View Post
So what happened finally; did harley resolve your problem and gave a replacement or what ?
story continued LOL
post #6 of 16 Old 03-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Sak

Even I'm facing the same Situation in Hyderabad . My bike has been in the workshop since Decmeber , there is no proper co ordination within the service centre. I even wrote a mail to Harley Davidson india about this situation, but that didn't help either.
nidhinz likes this.
post #7 of 16 Old 03-28-2015, 04:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Garage
Is there a possibility that you might have purchased some bad fuel and didn't know it at the time or has this been ruled out by the shop mechanics?
StoneFree, nidhinz and Spock001 like this.
post #8 of 16 Old 04-02-2015, 06:22 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
HD sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirash Rupela View Post

No way!! They are no longer interested in customer service.

All they want is to sell some bikes in India. They are not worried about customer satisfaction.
post #9 of 16 Old 04-02-2015, 06:25 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Solo750owner, No brother.. They told me they will extend my warranty for 2 months.
That clearly explains, they found something wrong with the bike and not ready to call it back.
post #10 of 16 Old 04-02-2015, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlOnWheels View Post
You might want to reach out to HD directly. I've never heard that any Harley reps monitor this forum or leave replies.
I just wanted to let the people know how they deal with the customers.
Chirash Rupela likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page