Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DenStreet with a 2015 XG750, bought last February with under 500 miles. Being from north of Pittsburgh, PA and having record amounts of rain this past spring and summer it only made it to 1200 miles so far. I hope to get a bit more before the coming snow. This is my fifth and last bike. First H.D. and purchased because of the light weight and ease of use. Old age makes many demands and only a few concessions. :| Been lurking for awhile. Thanks for adding me to the site....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy your bike. Hit the points right, it is an agile and light bike but it is peppy enough when you open up the trottle. Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

It really isn't a matter of these bikes being small, it's just that everything else has gotten ridiculously large. When I was a kid the CL360 was considered a good bike for around town or commuting duty, which is most of what I use the xg750 for now.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The Street is fun to ride. the 2015 has a couple minor bugs like mirrors and rear brake pedal . Still a cool ride. When I get the strangest looks reaction from people is when the realize ,that a 2017 RGU and and a nice Fatboy are park when riding the Street.. The Street id a strong bike. it should serve you well. Enjoy the ride while you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts