Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My 2018 Custom 1200 had a weird issue yesterday. While on a Charity Event, The Red light next to the Speedometer Needle came on and stayed on. The light for the Security System. I don't have the Security System. Went to restart. FP came on after the Speedo Sweep. When I finally got home, Used my MotorScan tool. Pulled a Body Code. B2210. Stop/Run Signals interrupted . Taking to a dealer today for the 1k Service. Show them the record on my phone. Sure they'll be able to take care of it while there.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ocean HD did the 1k Service without Fluids. As I just changed the oils and Filter. As far as the Codes in the computer. There was 2. B2210 and U0100. Tech couldn't find a cause. I'll need to bring it back next time.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Tucson how is the bike running now that you had some time on it. Was the transition from the 750 what you expected? I ask this as I will be looking to replace my 2015 750 before year end.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it rides Softer than the 750. Only a 5 Speed. Miss #6 . When I got, Had to be Careful with the Throttle. MPGs? 43-45.

I never got a chance to try a 1200. Until I bought it. Not bad. Once I can afford to get a Windshield and Bags, Will get more use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts