Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is 2 into 2 exhaust & adjustable sissy bar available for street 750?

We (Stone Free Mfg) are working on the 2 into 2 exhaust (drag pipes) but are currently waiting for the 1-1/2 U-bends we need for prototyping. They're on back-order and it will be another 4 weeks or so before we get them. I'm estimating about February before we can have a product ready for market.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is 2 into 2 exhaust & adjustable sissy bar available for street 750?
AR CUSTOMS based in Mumbai have developed a two into two exhaust for the Street 750. One can visit their site or their Facebook page to see and to contact these guys.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I will surely visit AR customs. Any idea on an adjustable sissy bar?
Yes, there is a guy called Sandeep Dahiya who has designed an adjustable Sissybar and back rest. He is Bangalore based and has a website and a Facebook page called AYEEDEA. Have look there. It's an interesting item. He is designing yet another one which is sleeker and cheaper.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes, there is a guy called Sandeep Dahiya who has designed an adjustable Sissybar and back rest. He is Bangalore based and has a website and a Facebook page called AYEEDEA. Have look there. It's an interesting item. He is designing yet another one which is sleeker and cheaper.
Nice! Good to see there are more and more people and companies working on the street and this is just the beginning!

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
AR CUSTOMS based in Mumbai have developed a two into two exhaust for the Street 750. One can visit their site or their Facebook page to see and to contact these guys.
I tried to locate their 2-2 exhaust and couldn't. Can you provide a link to the actual page?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I messaged them about the 2 into 2 black exhaust and they told me it would be about $700 plus shipping and I live in Hawaii. Just an fyi for cost.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Not bad looking. What I don't see is a cross-over between the forward and rear pipes and without that low-end performance is lost. We plan on running the pipes stacked on top of each other so we can hide a cross-over pipe from view. Basically the front pipe will run directly under the foot peg support and then the rear pipe will come down to stack vertically on top of it. We plan on trying to have the down tubes parallel to each other which is purely an appearance issue. We're also going to avoid the larger muffler by using exhaust baffles internal to the exhaust pipe. That leaves the pipes with a constant diameter without a bulge where the muffler is on these pipes. Outside of the apparent lack of a cross-over there's nothing inherently wrong with this exhaust system. The rest is really a style issue.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I messaged them about the 2 into 2 black exhaust and they told me it would be about $700 plus shipping and I live in Hawaii. Just an fyi for cost.
That's not all that bad of a base price for an exhaust system. International shipping might be rather expensive though. While we're a long ways from being able to calculate a cost I'd like to keep it less than that but who knows what all of the costs of production will ultimately be. Bending, welding, plating, ceramic coat, and even shipping costs sending the parts going to and from vendors like the plater all add up quickly.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Not bad looking. What I don't see is a cross-over between the forward and rear pipes and without that low-end performance is lost. We plan on running the pipes stacked on top of each other so we can hide a cross-over pipe from view. Basically the front pipe will run directly under the foot peg support and then the rear pipe will come down to stack vertically on top of it. We plan on trying to have the down tubes parallel to each other which is purely an appearance issue. We're also going to avoid the larger muffler by using exhaust baffles internal to the exhaust pipe. That leaves the pipes with a constant diameter without a bulge where the muffler is on these pipes. Outside of the apparent lack of a cross-over there's nothing inherently wrong with this exhaust system. The rest is really a style issue.
You mean something similar to V-rod. that is interesting idea. I don't think anyone has such an exhaust for Street at the moment.
Regarding performance, most of the people I see don't care about it. It just the looks and sound that matter.

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's not all that bad of a base price for an exhaust system. International shipping might be rather expensive though. While we're a long ways from being able to calculate a cost I'd like to keep it less than that but who knows what all of the costs of production will ultimately be. Bending, welding, plating, ceramic coat, and even shipping costs sending the parts going to and from vendors like the plater all add up quickly.
I spoke with the AR Customs guy. You are right, there is no cross over. Their exhaust is a simple two pipes unrelated to each other with muffler inserts. Basically catering to sound and aesthetics only. Any top end gains are incidental.
However, after having installed the Firebrand Loose Cannon, I am enjoying my ride so much that I have put all other mods on hold. Actually, I would rather go for a ride than tinker with it. Anyway, the other mods will come up. I know, I promised pictures and these will come up in a day or two.:D

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I spoke with the AR Customs guy. You are right, there is no cross over. Their exhaust is a simple two pipes unrelated to each other with muffler inserts. Basically catering to sound and aesthetics only. Any top end gains are incidental.
However, after having installed the Firebrand Loose Cannon, I am enjoying my ride so much that I have put all other mods on hold. Actually, I would rather go for a ride than tinker with it. Anyway, the other mods will come up. I know, I promised pictures and these will come up in a day or two.:D
It isn't the top end gains from twin pipes that is important but instead the loss of low-end performance from not having the cross-over. I don't see that as much of an issue because most wouldn't notice it but as a builder it's something I do care about. With the six-speed gear box the low-end loss can be accommodated for by simply staying in a higher rpm range when shifting. Your Firebrand exhaust does provide a good "sound" just like the Screaming Eagle exhaust from Harley and the Vance and Hines exhaust.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had visited AR customs recently since I stay very close to them. But the pipes were not available when I visited. Will be visiting this weekend again & will update you guys shortly...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It isn't the top end gains from twin pipes that is important but instead the loss of low-end performance from not having the cross-over. I don't see that as much of an issue because most wouldn't notice it but as a builder it's something I do care about. With the six-speed gear box the low-end loss can be accommodated for by simply staying in a higher rpm range when shifting. Your Firebrand exhaust does provide a good "sound" just like the Screaming Eagle exhaust from Harley and the Vance and Hines exhaust.
Hi, I could not find AYEEDEA. Can you give me the exact link?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts