Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
909 Posts
Most of the online motorcycle parts providers I deal with have the ability to search for parts that fit a particular bike. In the United States that would be online dealers like Revzilla, J&P Cycle, or Dennis Kirk. In Canada that would be FortNine. I'm sure there are many other online parts dealers. I don't know what companies are available to order from online in other parts of the world, but maybe some other members can chime in.

Your local motorcycle shops probably have catalogs from the various brake system manufacturers who could look up which pads fit your bike.

One thing to keep in mind is that the 2015 bikes had smaller brake rotors than later models and thus use different calipers and pads.

The 2015's were often criticized for having underwhelming brake performance. Spending a bit more to get a better than stock set of pads might not be a bad idea.

Reactions: Lesblank

·
Registered
2015 Street 500
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of the online motorcycle parts providers I deal with have the ability to search for parts that fit a particular bike. In the United States that would be online dealers like Revzilla, J&P Cycle, or Dennis Kirk. In Canada that would be FortNine. I'm sure there are many other online parts dealers. I don't know what companies are available to order from online in other parts of the world, but maybe some other members can chime in.

Your local motorcycle shops probably have catalogs from the various brake system manufacturers who could look up which pads fit your bike.

One thing to keep in mind is that the 2015 bikes had smaller brake rotors than later models and thus use different calipers and pads.

The 2015's were often criticized for having underwhelming brake performance. Spending a bit more to get a better than stock set of pads might not be a bad idea.
Being from Aus, Postage is $$.
Appreciate the advice though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts