Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 'Street' bikes got my attention with lower weight, liquid cooling and regular riding position. Today, I got the 'improved' 2016 750 with 3972 miles. I'm looking forward to enjoying this bike. In northern VA we have lots of interstates to get out of town and this 750 will do fine on the highway.
I have no manuals, so.... is the clutch cable riding in teflon? I know from BMWs the clutch cables don't get lubed as they are teflon coated.
Today I will check the dates on the tires.
The owner says he installed a battery charging pigtail. I'll pull the seat and put the battery on the Nocco.
Anyone know of some downloadable manuals?
Cheers,
Bill G

View attachment 27958 View attachment 27959

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
680 Posts
You can create an account at the Harley-Davidson website. From there you can view user manuals for bikes that you have the VIN for. I can view them online OK, but haven't had any great luck downloading them.

Reactions: Guaire

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can create an account at the Harley-Davidson website. From there you can view user manuals for bikes that you have the VIN for. I can view them online OK, but haven't had any great luck downloading them.
Hi PugslyCat - I checked the HD site. I accessed it. The info is not built for downloads. I found this site and paid $19 for a download of a service manual. I could get an owners manual for a free download. Here's the URL:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts