Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered my brand new 2017 Olive Gold Street Rod 750, but I'm currently serving in Korea. So, the bike will be delivered when I'm home on leave for the holidays. I've been riding for a little more than 10 years and have ridden numerous different bikes over the years. When I saw the Street Rod the first time, I knew that was it and placed my order shortly there after. I'll post some pictures once I finally have it in front of me.

I do have a few questions for my fellow Street Rod riders. Has anyone installed a Rinehart slip on? and if so do you have a video so I can hear it? Haven't been able to find a video for a sound comparison yet. Also I'd like to install some brackets where I can hang some Hardig cases I already have as hard cases, quick release style. I've seen the offerings from Viking bags but they only have a set up for street 500/750. When I emailed them they didn't mention anything about something in the works for the Street Rod.

This is the first forum I've joined and I've been impressed with what I've seen thus far. If I find anything regarding my questions, I'll post. Someone maybe searching for the same thing I am and it may help them out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts