Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this 6000 lumen LED bulb. They offer it with a "LED Decoder" that removes the instrument warning. I have emailed their support to see if they have the decoder in stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I found this 6000 lumen LED bulb. They offer it with a "LED Decoder" that removes the instrument warning. I have emailed their support to see if they have the decoder in stock.
[SNIP]
The "decoder" may not be required as there is a fan drawing current, and that fan will simulate the standard halogen globes filament in the circuit. The decoder is usually for the other LED globes with passive cooling "fins".
Here are the different types of LED globes available: LED Headlamp Globes

Also, the claim on that page might not be accurate. The H7 I bought are rated as pure white 6500 Kelvins (the colour of the light more yellow or blue) with 4000 to 4600 Lumens (light output brightness). When paired together in a car with two headlamps, the output is considered 6500 Kelvins of daylight white (which is more blue light).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Personally I have had great results mounting this lamp inside the stock headlight. The light is very bright with a noticeable improvement in visibility. Power consumption halved. There is no need for adapters and there are no canbu errors.
PS i dont work for this company ... this is only my opinion :)

Automotive lighting Electronic instrument Font Audio equipment Gadget

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know.. but it's works looks here:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts