Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so. here are a couple pictures of our 750 with some of the changes we've made.

and a HUGE thanks to Firebrand and Stone free. without this site, I wouldn't have found them!

changed the horn to an old Harley cowbell looks and sounds better.

added a Firebrand Loose cannon.

changed to a V&H intake

added a Stonefree grill.

Viking bags and easy brackets

Reactions: nollid51

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a short video with the firebrand, adding the V&H made it a little louder as well.
https://youtu.be/sQ_wBCWlAeE

You really can't tell much for a 30 sec clip recorded on a phone...

I can hear my wife when she rounds the corner about a 1/4 mile away.

Edit to add: it is almost as loud as my V&H straight shots on my Dyna but a much better sound and not as much Decel pop.

·
Registered
231 Posts
looks like its trying to a dyna sportster wyde glyde touring model... the street model was meant to be a basic bare bones motorcycle for exactly that, streets... I mean, everyone with the batwings and saddlebags making look like a full size 700+ lb Harley Hog, to each their own... I prefer just the basics to get the job done, the luggage rack and sissy bar are ok, I recently had done the engine guards to mine... but everything else seems way overkill and taking away from the beauty of this specific Harley...

Reactions: 10-64

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S'cool. The goal is not to make it something it is not but to make it what she wants... and a light, fast, nimble 750 is the platform she chose to build up from. And so long as she is happy with it, you are free to be happy with yours they way you want to make it.

your bike is "2016 Harley Davidson Street 750 (modded)", what all have you done to make your bike your own?

·
Registered
231 Posts
S'cool. The goal is not to make it something it is not but to make it what she wants... and a light, fast, nimble 750 is the platform she chose to build up from. And so long as she is happy with it, you are free to be happy with yours they way you want to make it.

your bike is "2016 Harley Davidson Street 750 (modded)", what all have you done to make your bike your own?
Of course that's why I said to each their own... Not my cup of tea to add weight and change the width and style of it to keep it nimble... You couldn't do what I can do with a bare bones 750 compared to all that stuff on there now... ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal a ton... also the increased weight and wind drag, the coefficient of friction is worse now....

Reactions: 10-64

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey DT, I'm curious to know

what changes have you made to your 750?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts