Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like what you have done with the tank and rear fairing. Did you get it done locally or send them out to get done? I'm interested in the technique for my 750.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got them done locally. I imagine any place that does a hydro-dip would be willing to take parts shipped to them.

·
Super Moderator
361 Posts
Has the Tuffside seat cover made a big difference? I've been thinking about one of those for several months, now.

That is an excellent paint job!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally like the Tuffside seat cover. I like the look. I wouldn't say there is any significant change in the padding for comfort. Installation was easy. Should not take more than an hour to take the old one off and put the new one on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So much personality in this bike! Amazing job, Daskills. It looks absolutely badass. How did you get the idea to do that btw?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! To be honest, my own ideas. Coming from the sport bike world maybe had some influence? I hope I wasn't making it worse with the upgrades but to each their own, right?

Most black Harley's look menacing so it was trying to do tasteful upgrades without losing the Harley feel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts