Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley-Davidson has announced its catalog of accessories for the Harley-Davidson Street 750. The Street 750 will get a range of seats, mufflers, exhausts, air cleaners and handlebars.

Available now are a core series of body panels, including a fuel tank and a fender, that are available in 6 color combinations, choices of gloss or denim finishes and custom paint design with graphics. There is also a two-tone deign for the tank and rear fender.

There is also a selection of exhausts. There is a set of Screamin' Eagle Buckshot Exhaust shield kits available that include a perforated 'Buckshot' design and includes a front and rear head pipe shields.

Another accessory is a 'Reduced Reach' handlebar for the vertically challenged. It bring controls two inches closer to the rider.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Don't you just love how Harley effing Davidson won't sell you bikes in the other color schemes but instead expects you to pony up for all new body parts to get color alternatives?

·
Registered
633 Posts
cool

wanna see a closeup of that polished rotor.. wonder what it looks like. wouldnt it become unpolished pretty quickly with the brake pads?

i also want to see it with the solo seat.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you just love how Harley effing Davidson won't sell you bikes in the other color schemes but instead expects you to pony up for all new body parts to get color alternatives?
Yea, that seems like a pretty slimy money grab. Doesn't seem very efficient either, but whatever makes them the money I guess.

I don't think that I care about color enough to buy one of those sets. At least I'd try to buy from a company other than Harley just to not give them the satisfaction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts