Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as the title says and I discuss in my presentation I've been working with a Spanish company dedicated to creating accessories custom and specifically will want to share some pictures with some prototypes missing adjust and soon entaran for sale at http: / /www.customspaan.com/ these accessories are in principle under high back chrome or black with luggage rack or just backup, is also designed to support the standard saddlebags and other media with fast extraction anchor with internal lock.

Support standard knapsackSupport standard knapsack
Test prototype back side in black mounted on bezel, soon as I show you is also black bass and backing, greetings.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Good looking backrest/rack as well as the saddlebag guards. What is the rack's rated weight capacity? Normally stock Harley racks are rated for about 10 lbs. and I'm just guessing that the one shown is about the same.

The backrest/rack shown is a permanent mount. Do you know if there are plans for a quick removal backrest/rack?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually almost all rack designed by this manufacturer are echos to withstand over 15kg, as for fast extraction of every item of support is designed to have it permanently mounted but easy assembly and securely using the screws that sumisnistra harley could do the same function in this fixture.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The back rest looks really good. I don't really get what the saddlebag guards are for, but I don't have saddle bags so it probably doesn't matter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saddlebag supports are placed so that when the motorcycle, these so supportive over the cushion and also to not mess inwardly without touching the wheel and also to remain more subject saddlebags

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Larry what planet are you from? This post does not talk about the color of my parking space also can paint the black white or color you leave me the ****.....

Godeo accessori sono già definitivi quindi non mi prendo il tempo di pensare fuori dal mercato, in realtà ho già la mia, ma ovviamente sono stato un collaboratore, sarò messo in contant con il produttore per sapere quando dispodibles vendita.

accessories are already definitive so I do not take time to think out of the market, in fact I already have mine but of course I have been a contributor, I'll put in contant with the manufacturer to know when dispodibles sale.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Great pictures!

At least when it's not ideal to ride outside you can always ride around that parkade with your bike, one of the perks of living in a condo!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello catalog that goes anywhere is not updated but the articles for the street are already with reference, any article you are interested you can ask for and provide you the reference and prices

1 - 14 of 14 Posts