Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 HD xg street 750 and find the reach a little too far for my hands causing me to have to cut my rides short due to cramping in my hands. I can barely reach them with my middle fingers. Are there any adjustable levers out there? Internet searches have been useless so far.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi

I have looked a lot on the web because I am also with small hands
and I believe that at the moment the only adjustable levers for HD Street are those made by Dimotive:

in my opinion therefore you have these solutions

1) use these Dimotive levers as above
2) completely replace the entire lever block from the handlebar (someone here on this forum did it, do a search)
3) use the standard levers blocks and adjust by yourself something different.

Dimotive are better than standard for small hands but don't think perfect...
infact you can only improve one click compared to the standard ones

Clutch Lever: the HD correspond to position 3 of Dimotive and you can take it at 2
Brake Lever: the HD correspond to position 2 and you can bring it to 1
Last year I wanted to experiment with other solutions, so I adapt Chinese levers (very easy to find on ebay) making special aluminum connections without changing block from the handlebar (see the result in the photos).
This job is a little expensive but I didn't like to replace the original brake pump and clutch block.
It seems that they are perfect for me but unfortunately I have not yet had the opportunity to try properly because nobody can go out here cause Covid..

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts