Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy´s, I tried to find out, if there are any adjustable Clutch Lever and/or Brake Lever available. My wife has small hands and trouble pulling the clutch.
I haven´t found anything and I couldn´t find out, from what bike the Clutch lever bracket is. I think it is from some japanese bike, I cannot believe, that they developed that new for the street models.
Any Idea anybody?
Thx and best from Germany, Chris

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was also looking for an adjustable clutch lever. It has been posted about in the appearance and modifications section of this forum. To my knowledge no one has come up with something made for these models. I also talked to J&P who is a big Harley aftermarket sales co. when I was at Bike Week in FL. who told me they have not heard of anything being available that will work on the 750 or 500 yet.

mgg

·
Registered
367 Posts
The great thing about motorcycles is so many accessories are interchangeable. Find an adjustable lever with a perch for a 7/8" bar and bam you're in business. No need to wait for someone to say it specifically works with our bike. Just make sure the one you buy has a provision for the stock mirror if you are still using it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts