Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone has dealt with this situation. Bought the 16 HD street 750 late May decked out to be low and still having issues so have decided to try for another bike. I have it financed through Harley and we are looking at finding someone to take over financing. Has anyone ever done this? If so was the process a pain?? Thanks for any advice!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
You're probably going to lose on this, since the bikes so new. All your front end payments are going to "interest" first, so you haven't even touched on reducing the cost of the bike at all.
If someone was looking for a 2016 XG750, unless the price was really really good they'd be better off picking up another new one. Sorry, not what you probably wanted to hear, but IMHO I think that's what will happen.
I sold my 2015 that I acquired in late September (2015), in June of this year, with 6500kms on it, for about $3000 under retail cost.
Unless you can get somebody to take over the payments, and release you of any responsibility, you should probably suck it up and think about riding it for at least a year.
Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts