Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All-

This week's Moto Mouth will be of interest to the commuters out there who want to blend the conservative appearance of office casual with the protection of motorcycle-specific gear, as we test Aerostich's US-made Protekt Khaki pants....

-MKL

·
Registered
504 Posts
Why are all these posts on here? They are only reviews and IMHO aren't HD Street related at all. Yes, they are MC related, but again, IMO its just a spammy post.

Every post is just a review on something.

Not 1 thats directly related to the HD Street lineup.

Sorry, it's just how I feel about these posts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi-

Sorry, did not mean to spam at all. I'm here lurking to learn more about the Street, for a cousin of mine new to riding who is considering one. I'm a moto-journalist - I write for Thunder Press, Motorcycle Consumer News, Rider, and some others. I do product reviews every month for half a dozen national magazines. So to "pay back" for what I've been learning in here, I've been posting some of my reviews. They're not any motorcycle brand based - they're mostly gear. We all wear riding gear in some form or fashion, so I'm just trying to give back a little for the knowledge I'm picking up here specific to the Street. Hope it's not a bother.

-MKL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts