Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm looking to modernize the lighting on my 750. Think I might replace the stock headlight with a modern LED/Halo type of headlight - think that would look really good given the sleek blacked out look it already has. But I am struggling finding any type of plug n play after market replacement for LED/halo. I would also like to keep the fairing on too. Does anyone know where I could find this? Would like to add LED strips in engine compartment too, but that part is a little easier I think given they are universal. Its just the headlight I'm struggling with.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So, I'm looking to modernize the lighting on my 750. Think I might replace the stock headlight with a modern LED/Halo type of headlight - think that would look really good given the sleek blacked out look it already has. But I am struggling finding any type of plug n play after market replacement for LED/halo. I would also like to keep the fairing on too. Does anyone know where I could find this? Would like to add LED strips in engine compartment too, but that part is a little easier I think given they are universal. Its just the headlight I'm struggling with.

I will have to ask my friend but he went to our dealer for his softail and got something for like $70 that slipped into his existing setup.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts