Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People i am thinking of getting an alarm installed, please help me with all the products available.!?

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
People i am thinking of getting an alarm installed, please help me with all the products available.!?
I'd suggest going to J&P Cycle and checking out "Alarms" because there are several after market options you might want to choose from. I would recommend professional installation for the good ones mostly because the wiring needs to be perfect. You can also ask your Harley service department for recommendations. Remember that the addition of an alarm really requires always using a battery tender when you park it at home because the alarm will drain the battery over just a couple of weeks if you're not riding all of the time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd suggest going to J&P Cycle and checking out "Alarms" because there are several after market options you might want to choose from. I would recommend professional installation for the good ones mostly because the wiring needs to be perfect. You can also ask your Harley service department for recommendations. Remember that the addition of an alarm really requires always using a battery tender when you park it at home because the alarm will drain the battery over just a couple of weeks if you're not riding all of the time.
Can u suggest some names please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts